Time needed: 20 minutes
Cool Snowman set
green polkadot patterned paper
brown ink pad
eyelet setting tools
1. Cut the white cardstock to make a 6X6inch card.
2. Cut the patterned paper to measure 5.5X5.5inches.
3. Stamp the snowman image onto the cream cardstock using brown ink. Color in image if desired. Cut the paper around the snowman image to measure 5X3.5inches.
4. Stamp the Winter Wonderland sentiment onto another piece of cream cardstock using brown ink. Cut the paper around the sentiment to measure 5X1.5inches.
5. Attach the cream pieces of paper to the patterned paper like shown.
6. Set the green eyelets in all the corners of the pieces of cream cardstock. Thread the ribbon through the middle eyelet holes. The ribbon can be attached to the back side of the cards using tape or adhesive.
7. Attach the patterned paper to the white card base as shown.