Here are four of the inside pages I have made in the giant explosion box.
For the layout above I used a Paper Pups tree border die cut and then cut around patterned papers to make the top of the tree and the stump. The leaves are punches. This page is approximately 5X5inches.
This layout is made on a 6X6inch page. The Puppy Love word die cuts are from the Paper pups cartridge. The stamp border is an acrylic stamp from Stamptivity stamps. The journaling on this page says,
This layout above is a 5X5page. The alphabets are made from the Cricut Pooh Font cartridge and the arrows are from the Going Places cartridge. The squeaky toy words are an embossed sticker from a set I got a long time ago.
This layout is a 6X6inch page. The snowman is a stamp by Stamptivity and so are the “Let it snow” words. The blue snowflakes are cobalt blue brads and the circle is a 1inch circle punch. There are snowflakes stamped on the photo using acrylic paint. I tried to make them look like they were melting like you were looking through a window out at the dogs.
Cool snowman image and sentiment
White ribbon tied into a bow
Snowman ribbon (4inches long)
blue snowflake brads
1inch white circle punches
6X6inch blue patterned paper\
white acrylic paint
dark blue ink pad
black ink pad
colored pencils or markers
1. Attach a 4X6inch photo to the bottom of the patterned paper.
2. Stamp the snowman image onto white cardstock. Color as desired and cut closely around the image. Attach as shown. Attach the white bow to the bottom of the snowman.
3. Attach the snowman ribbon along the right side of the photo approximately .5inches from the edge of the photo.
4. Stamp the “Let it snow” sentiment across the top of the page using blue ink.
5. Attach the snowflake brads to the center of the white circle punches and attach to the page as shown.
6. Using the white acrylic ink, stamp the snowflake image over the photo as desired.