This is a Christmas window card. The card opens in the center, and the Santa is only attached to the left flap on the front.Level: Beginner
Time needed: Approx. 15 minutes
Stamptivity Father Christmas with Holly2
Green cardstock 5.5X8.5inches (half sheet of 8.5X11)
Black ink pad
Brown ink pad
Colored pens/markers and/or blending chalks
Corner rounder punch
1. Fold the card so that there are two equal flaps on the front side of the card.
2. Punch all the corners of the card with a corner rounder.
3. Ink the edges of the card by lightly rubbing the brown ink pad across the edges of the card.
4. Stamp Father Christmas with Holly2 onto the white cardstock using black ink. Color in the stamped image as desired.
5. Trim around the edges of the stamp and attach it to the left flap on the front of the card so that the image is centered on the card when the flaps are closed.
6. Tie the red ribbon around the card to secure the card.