This LO was made using the first photo I took of Times Square in NYC. I was so overwhelmed!!
I used the Eastern Blooms Set for the little flowers inside the circle punches. They are stamped with black and Real Red pigment inks.
The bottom portion of the page has heat embossed strips of cardstock on it. The stamps used for the strips are from Stamptivity and Autumn Leaves. I used versamark and white embossing powder. The stamping next to the Journaling is the same Stamptivity stamp I used for the strips below.
The lettering just might be my favorite part!!! I made them on the Pazzles using a paper from a DCWV glitter cardstock stack. They turned out so cute!
Stamptivity Gemstone Set
White Embossing Powder
1. Cut the black and red cardstock into strips of the desired length and thickness for your project.
2. Stamp the entire length of the red cardstock with the flourish stamp using black ink. Continue stamping closely together in a straight line until the strip is completely covered with the design.
3. Repeat using VersaMark on the black strips of cardstock.
4. Sprinkle the white embossing powder over the whole strip of black cardstock, tap off excess powder and heat with a heating tool.
* The colors could be changed to fit any card or scrapbook layout design.