This card was made using Stamptivity Stamps. The center stamp comes from a set called Wedding and Stationery Text, and the flowers come from a set called The Wedding Dress. The images were stamped with pink pigment ink and then chalked for a subtle color. I printed the words on the card using the printer before I did anything else.
Time needed: 15Minutes or less
Stamptivity The Wedding Dress Set
Stamptivity Wedding and Stationery Text Set
Pink Ink Pad
Computer printer or black pen
1. Print the title onto a piece of cream cardstock. This can be accomplished using any work processing computer program and a printer. In the word processing program, have the page setup set to landscape paper. Skip lines until the title is on the last line of the page and skip spaces until the title is approximately 1/3 across the page. Print the page. Alternatively, the title can be made with alphabet stamps or nice handwriting.
2. Cut the piece of cardstock in half to measure 21.25cm by 13.75cm (8.5inches by 5.5inches). Fold in half -this will be your card base.
3. Stamp the heart image in the center of the card using pink ink.
4. Stamp the flower images in each corner of the card using pink ink.
5. When the ink is dry, use blending chalks to color in all the stamped images.