This card is 6.75X5.25inches. The snowman is from Stamptivity stamps. I LOVE their stamps!!!! Isn’t that just darling! The title stamp is also from Stamptivity. They are both part of the Cool Snowmen set. I colored the image in with Mark It Bic markers and the sky is colored pencil. The snowflakes are from the SU Snow Swirled set and they are stamped in Kiwi Kiss (In Color 08-09) and Pixie Pink. The Pink cardstock is SU Pink Pirouette and is cut at 6.5X5inches. The White cardstock is cut at 5.5X4inches.
Time needed: 1ominutes or less
Cool snowman image and sentiment
black ink pad
pink ink pad
green ink pad
1. Cut the brown cardstock to measure 6.75X5.25inches. Cut the pink cardstock to measure 6.5X5inches. Cut the white cardstock to measure 5.5X4inches.
2. Stamp the cool snowman image into the center of the white cardstock using black ink. Color in the image with pink and green markers.
3. Stamp the sentiment onto the bottom left corner of the white cardstock using green ink.
4. Stamp the snowflakes in pink and green ink over the extra space onto the white cardstock, making sure to stamp off the sides of the paper to create a pattered paper look.
5. attach the pieces of cardstock as shown.