The snowman image is a Stamptivity image. I love their snowman line of stamps! The blue ink used is Stampin’ UP Baja Breeze. I made this using this weeks challenge from the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. The challenge this week was to emboss on a patterned paper. It is kind of hard to tell, but the patterned paper I used looks like a blue crackle finish.
Time needed: 15minutes
Cool Snowmen Set
Blue patterned paper (a crackle pattern is used here)
Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder
markers or colored pencils
scissors or cutting tool
1. Stamp the cool snowman stamp on white paper using black ink. Color the image as desired. Trim closely around the image.
2. Cut the blue patterned paper to measure 4X5.25inches(10.1X13.3cm). Emboss with a snowflake embossing folder. Rub the blue ink pad lightly over the raised snowflake pattern so only the snowflakes become blue with ink.
3. Cut the blue cardstock to measure 4.75X6inches(12.1X15.2cm). Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner of the paper close to the edge of the paper.
4. Wrap the blue ribbon around the patterned paper and attach.
5. Attach the snowman image to the center of the patterned paper.
6. Attach the patterned paper off center of the cardstock so that the sentiment shows at the bottom.