This card was made for day#5 of my Love You Much week! The heart stamp, sentiment stamp, and patterned paper are from the new pre-order bundle called Love You Much. To see the bundle details, click here!
This card is another tiny card. The glitter hearts were my first attempt using SU’s Heat and Stick powder and WOW does that stuff work! I love it! I love glitter on anything 🙂
TO USE HEAT AND STICK POWDER:
1. Stamp your image using VersaMark or draw your own image with a VersaMarker.
2. Pour Heat and Stick Powder over the VersaMark & tap off excess just like you would for heat embossing.
3. Heat with heating tool just until the powder looks shiny. Do not overheat!! (If your glitter doesn’t stick, you overheat your powder)
4. Quickly pour glitter over the shiny powder & tap off excess.
5. Reheat slightly with heat tool to ensure the glitter sticks to the powder.