Today I would like to share some extra special news with you along with a cute little sneak peek from the Stampin’ UP 09-10 catalog!
My, my how SP Color Combos has grown in 3 short weeks!! This week there were 31 entries!!!!! I am stunned and super happy that everyone is having some fun :O) If you haven’t yet checked it out, come on over! As always, we’ve got an amazing sponsor this week!
Here is this weeks challenge:
Here is my project for this week:
- I have soooo many photos of my sweet little doggies and some of them are very random, so I decided to stick some of the random ones together on one LO.
- Paper is all DCWV brand from various stacks (I am a DCWV stack addict for sure!)
- Flower is made with a button and the Stampin’ UP Scallop Circle Punch
- Title was made with Doodlebug alphas
- The bird border was made using the SNEAK PEEK Stampin’ UP stamp set called The More the Merrier! This stamp set is sooooo adorable! It has the most adorable halloween border stamp in this set too.
- TIP: stamp the same image repeatedly to create a continuous border!
- I colored the birds and hearts in with my Stampin’ UP markers to match the color combo challenge as well.
- On the pink polka dot patterned paper, I used the Stampin’ UP scallop edge punch.
Have a happy Monday, and come back tomorrow to see a new project for USE IT Tuesday.