Every Tuesday, I am digging into my stash and using something I have been hoarding. I have a room full of stuff and I am going to try to USE IT!! I hope you will join me and start using your own stuff more.
Today, I pulled out my beautiful Manhattan Flower embossing folder. Anyone with a SIzzix or a Cuttlebug knows that dry embossing is such a nice way to jazz up a project. My poor embossing folders have been soooo neglected so I pulled this one out!
This is one of my fave cards I have ever made! It was so easy to make too, once I got the sponging figured out. AND there is a SNEAK PEEK on this card!
- Friend to Friend stamp is from the upcoming Stampin’ UP Catalog (July 1st). This is one of the many great sentiments from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I really like this stamp set! It is honestly the first and only sentiment stamp set that I have purchased.
- The sentiment was punched out with the Stampin’ UP Large Oval Punch and then layered with the Stampin’ UP Scallop Oval Punch.
- TIP: Stamp your sentiment before using a punch. When punching, look through the bottom of the punch and line up your sentiment how you want it. Stampin’ UP Punches have a comfort grip so you can flip them over and still punch out easily.
- The whisper white cardstock was embossed with the Stampin’ UP Manhattan Flower texture impressions folder.
- Sponging was done using a makeup sponge ($1.70 a pack at Target!!) and the ink colors Riding Hood Red (retiring this month!) and Old Olive.
- Background paper is Old Olive cardstock.