IBCC stands for Idea Book & Catalog Challenge. The IBC challenges are intended to get everyone thinking about the Stampin’ UP catalog as an idea book and not only a catalog (since it is intended to be BOTH). The Idea Book & Catalogs are all filled with great sample projects which you can use as inspiration for many different types of projects.
The card above is from the current Idea Book and catalog. Use it as your inspiration for your card.
For my card, I used a bunch of Sneak Peek items!!
- I used new In Color 09-10 cardstock colors: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede.
- On the background, I stamped using the Circle Circus stamp set using Dusty Durango ink.
- The tree is from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and I used the In Color markers to acheive the multicolored effect. I inked the tree up with the Crushed Curry ink pad and then colored over random spots with the Dusty Durango and Soft Suede markers.
- TIPS: Ink your layers from lightest to darkest when doing multicolored stamping. That way you won’t ruin your light colored inks/markers by getting dark ink on them.
- The sentiment is from the sneak peek set Teeny Tiny Wishes. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make the sentiment straight.
- The card measures approximately 3.75X 6.75 inches.
What do you think of the bullet point format? Is it easier to read?? I would love to hear your input.
Also, I forgot to mention the other day that I posted the Sunset Brayer Technique on my learning blog. Be sure to check it out here: http://stampinwithsami.blogspot.com/2009/06/lesson-26-sunset-brayer-technique.html