- The background paper is from a Coordinates Collections kit I got this month. It is from Prima and it has flocking on it. The swirls reminded me of waves.
- The circles at the bottom are my favorite part of this LO. I cut the circles out using my Cricut and the Accent Essentials cartridge. Then I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the circles on the die cut circles.
- Circle stamp is from the brand new Stampin’ UP Circle Circus stamp set. This is one of my faves from the sneak peek!! They are stamped using Melon Mambo ink.
- TIP: Tape the circles down before stamping so they won’t move!
- There are coordinating brads between each of the circles so it looks like they are connected.
- The big shape in the background was cut on the Cricut from the Storybook cartridge.
- TIP: To make big shaped elements, use the “fit to page” button on the Cricut Expression.
- Title was made with Thickers.
- Cardstock is Stampin’ UP’s Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, and Bermuda Bay. Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay are both brand new In Colors for 09-10!
- There is hidden journaling on the tag, which was cut from the Cricut Zooballoo cartridge. I embellished the tag with fancy yarn from the knitting section of one of my local craft stores.
**I would like to add, this was me when I was a little girl. I do NOT condone putting photos of your children on the internet!!
Now I would like to hear from you. What do you think of the bullet point format? Does it make it easier to read? I want to know what your feelings are about it. Please let me know!