Whoa! I can’t believe we are on 20 already! Well, here it is:
If you use the sketch, please let me know!! I would love to see your creations!
- To see a larger photo, click on the photo!
- This page was made for my precious fiance. This is one of the creepiest faces I have ever seen him make but it was soooo hilarious!! He was goofing around and I had to snap some photos!
- The background cardstock is Stampin’ UP Not Quite Navy. This is one of my favorite Stampin’ UP Colors.
- The tiny circles around the larger circles is a SNEAK PEEK stamp!! This stamp is from the Stampin’ UP Circle Circus stamp set. I stamped them in Soft Suede, the new In Color for 09-10!!
- The patterned papers are from DCWV (blue), Basic Grey (dark brown), and K&Company (light brown).
- TIP: To cut out great circles, use the Stampin’ UP Circle Cutter or the Martha Stewart Circle Cutter. They are easy to use, compact, and cut circles up to 5.5inches in diameter.
- The journaling circle is from my June kit from Vintage Plum. You need this kit!!
- The title was made with Thickers and Pink Paislee alphas. The small green alphas are the Pink Paislee ones.
- TIP: Try mix and matching letters if you run out. Notice the “teeth” alphas are different shades of green? I actually ran out of glitter letters, so I used other thickers and then covered them in green Stickles glitter glue. It isn’t perfect, but it is close enough!
- TIP: To make letters stand out against similar colored paper, go around the edges with a black pen/marker. For the light green letters, I used my Stampin’ UP Basic Black marker.
Next week, I am going to try to get on top of things a little better. I haven’t been pre-scheduling posts like I used to and I was doing a good job keeping up until the migraines hit again. They really take a lot out of a person!
Tomorrow, I have some SNEAK PEEKS to share with ya along with a brand new color combo from SPCC!