Here is sketch #21:
If you use the sketch please let me know!
I made this LO using the sketch above and I included a great little SNEAK PEEK from the upcoming Stampin’ UP Catalog (comes out July 1st, Wednesday!!). It is a LO of my fiance being goofy with his birthday cake last year.
- Patterned paper, alphas, library card, journaling sticker, and deep orange cardstock are all from the June Vintage Plum Kit called Alphabet Soup.
- The alphas are raw chipboard covered with Stickles glitter glue
- The cupcakes are from the brand new hostess set coming out in the new catalog. This stamp set is called The More the Merrier. It is a hostess level 3 stamp set.
- TIP: This cupcake is one of many cupcakes all lined up on the same stamp to make a border, but I wanted to use just one. To use only part of an image on a stamp, pull out those markers! Go over the part of the image you want using a marker, breathe onto the stamp (to moisten the ink), and then stamp!
- Cupcakes were colored in with Stampin’ UP In Color markers and then punched out with a Stampin’ UP circle punch. Then I layered them onto Scallop Circle punch outs made with the deep orange cardstock that came with the VP Kit.