Happy Monday everyone! Monday now means Color Combos. . . are you ready???
Here is my entry for this week’s SPCC! Be sure to come check out my brand new Color Combo challenge blog at http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com
- I used the Stampin’ UP Manhattan flower embossing folder. This folder is so pretty and I have seen tons of different ways to use it. I created another card using this folder that I will share with you later this week.
- For the flowers, I used Stampin’ UP’s craft ink Whisper White and used a cotton ball to sponge it mostly in the center of the flowers. Then I inked the edges and the ridges of the Rose Red cardstock with Close to Cocoa ink.
- TIP: Heat set the Whisper White ink or you will smudge it with your fingers!! Whisper White Craft ink takes a long time to dry, longer than most of the other craft inks.
- For the Certainly Celery cardstock, I crinkled it and then inked it using Close to Cocoa ink.
- I added the Close to Cocoa Cardstock mat to make the crinkeld paper more sturdy and flat.
- The sentiment is from the upcoming Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. This is a SNEAK PEEK!! I am really loving this cute little stamp set because it is sooooo versatile!
- TIP: Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig when positioning sentiments directly on your card!! To find out more about the Stamp-a-ma-jig, click here!
Tomorrow, I will have a new SNEAK PEEK for you so stay tuned!!