SPCC needs sponsors!! Would you like to make a contribution? I am looking for anything and everything scrap-related.
Edited to add: SPCC HAS SPONSORS FOR WEEKLY PRIZES THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR! We are still looking for three types of sponsorships
- Items for the design team or myself to review
- Items to offer as blog candy on my personal blog at Scrapmaster’s Paradise http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com (for this you would get coverage on SPCC AND on my personal blog!!)
- Weekly prizes for challenges starting after the first of the year
It doesn’t matter if you are an etsy shop, ebay store, independent demonstrator/consultant, kit company, digital stamp company, actual brick and mortar store, or just a person with a blog! If you sell paper craft related items or want some advertising, WE WANT YOU!
We would gladly take any prizes however, I require an actual tangible item to be included in the prize pack. I mean, a gift certificate can not be the only prize given. A gift certificate can be PART of the prize, but I want an actual item to be sent -paper, ribbon, a tool, embellishments, a kit, etc. I would like a minimum $5-10 prize for each weekly spot.
In return for your prize donation, I will put a button and a link to your website/blog in the sidebar AND on your week, you will be spotlighted. If you donate items for the design team to review or make samples with, then you will get additional coverage and advertising on the blog.
To become a Spons0r, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Prize you would like to donate:
What type of sponsorship item (blog candy, review item, or weekly prize):
- In addition to the stuff above, on your featured week, the prize along with a link to your website will go in the higher up prize box in the side bar.
- past sponsors links will remain in the sidebar permanently, but I may eventually have a spot for past sponsors.
- I plan on rotating the sponsor logos in the sidebar so that the most recent sponsors are at the top.
- I am requiring that all the prizes be sent to me personally so that I can add to the prizes. I WILL NOT give out the winner’s personal information to any person or company. AND I will be assigning sponsor weeks in the order that I receive prizes in so that I will not be without a prize for any particular week.