I decided to make cupcakes for our work potluck. I made these super cute cupcake decorations using some SNEAK PEEK items from the upcoming Stampin’ UP Catalog (you can order from it starting July 1st). I really love how they turned out!! These would be great for a picnic, birthday party, or any kind of special get together. I hope you like them!
- For these cupcake decorations, I used bamboo skewers and cut them into shorter lengths. You could use toothpicks, but I found them to be too small.
- The front of the tags were stamped with a stamp from the Circle Circus stamp set using Bermuda Bay ink.
- Then I stamped them with the “sweet treats” sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
- I used a Stampin’ UP Circle punch on the Whisper White cardstock and the Stampin’ UP Scallop Circle punch on the In Color 09-10 cardstocks.
- The back was made using the “just for you” sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
- For the scallop punchouts, I used Stampin’ UP’s new In Colors: Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo.
- TIP: To make the scallops fit on the skewers, I made a punch out for the front and the back and then used adhesive to attach them with the skewer in the middle.