Today, I decided to show you a project using my curly label punch. This is one of the punches I have that I hardly ever think to use, but it is so cute! I really need to use it more. I am sure you have some punches that have been neglected as well.
This card has TWO sneak peeks on it!
- The sentiment is from the new SNEAK PEEK Stampin’ UP stamp set called Christmas Punch. This is one of the brand new hostess level 2 stamp sets that will be available in the catalog coming out TOMORROW!
- The sentiment was stamped and then punched out using the Stampin’ UP Curly Label Punch.
- TIP: Stamp first and then punch out the shape. You can line it up easier when you punch out after you stamp.
- And the cute little snowmen are from the SNEAK PEEK Stampin’ UP Stamp set called The More the Merrier. This is one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog. It is so versatile and comes with sentiments and shapes in the same set (I love when there are sentiments mixed with shapes in the same set)
- I colored in the Snowmen with Sakura glitter gel pens and Martha Stewart markers that I used when I was at my dear friend Karen’s house.
- Cardstock used is Stampin’ UP Old Olive cardstock
- Snowflake paper is from the Hobby Lobby christmas paper pack 2008.