God’s Beauty stamp set!!
This is a LO I made using the Stampin’ UP stamp set called God’s Beauty, which is a retiring hostess set! To get this set, you have to place an order of $150 or more (workshop or your own order).
- butterfly is from the God’s Beauty stamp set. I stamped one in Baja Breeze ink (This ink is retiring so get it NOW) and then cut it out. Then I attached it to the LO with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The other butterflies are stamped in Soft Suede, one of the new In Colors for 09-10.
- TIP: Stamp in Stampin’ UP Whisper White cardstock to make a perfectly crisp image. I have tried other white cardstock and it is just not the same!
- Background cardstock, green cardstock, and larger green patterned paper are from the June kit at Vintage Plum. Check them out, you will love them!
- The smaller pieces are K & Company patterned paper. I inked the edges with Soft Suede ink.
- TIP: to make your layers POP, ink the edges of the paper slightly! This is one of my favorite little tricks to use.
- Flowers are Primas. I accented them with brads.
- The swirl coming off of the blue butterfly is a stamp from the Stampin’ UP Flight of the Butterfly stamp set.
- On the green cardstock, I used the Stampin’ UP Eyelet Border Punch.
Tomorrow, I will show you a super cute way to use some of the new Sneak Peek stamp sets!! I can’t wait to see what you think!