I just hit 50 THOUSAND COUNTER HITS!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that! I am in shock and very grateful for all my visitors. I originally started this blog as a way to express myself and I never expected anyone to pay attention to me. THANK YOU for visiting!!
This week, I have been moving a little slow because I am having another bout of migraines. I have my Cricut Wednesday LO on my desk, but it is just not going to get posted today. I hope you will enjoy this funny LO instead. :O)
Ok, I will be the first to admit, I have a weird sense of humor. . . and in this LO it really shows (actually, it was my fiance’s idea to photograph this, but I went with it wholeheartedly). This is one of my favorite photos. It isn’t the best taken photo, but it is so funny!
- The photo is of Emma when she was a tiny little puppy, she fit inside a regular sized sauce pan! She was less than 3 lbs. She is now about 12 lbs. You can see Bella in the background jealous because she would NEVER be able to fit in a sauce pan (she is a 65lb princess!).
- This is one of my Vintage Plum LO’s for July. I just loved everything in this kit this month. Each month the kits keep impressing me even more. This month is my few fave because I love the cherries and all the food stuff. It is just the cutest kit!
- All supplies came with the VP kit except the green cardstock which is Stampin’ UP Old Olive cardstock.
- The vintage style labels where part of a patterned paper. I just cut them out and layered them behind the photo.
- I made a border at the bottom with the cupcake wrappers.