Here is another card I made using up some more of my cardstock scraps. It also happens to coordinate with this weeks SPCC #7 again.
I made this one for the Finally Friday challenge this week at SPCC. Heidi is hosting this week’s challenge which is:
Make your own embellishments using household items.
For my homemade embellishment, I used clear packaging to make a dragonfly transparency for my card:
- To make your own transparency: Find a plastic sheet (this can be the backing to your clear stamps, clear packaging, etc), stamp on it with StazOn ink, let dry and cut around the edges. Very easy to make! -Click the photo to look at a close up of the transparency.
- Card measures 4.25X5.5inches
- Embossed background was made using the Big Shot and the Houndstooth Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Cardstock colors used are Kraft, Summer Sun, Whisper White, and Bermuda Bay
- Ink colors used are Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, and Summer Sun