First, I want to share the joy of GLUE! I mentioned a while back, that I was contacted by Elmer’s Crafters asking me to do some product reviews on my blog. I am still shocked that they found little ol’ me!! One day, I just had an email from Elmer’s asking me to review their awesome products. Of course, I was extremely honored to be chosen to receive free goodies to use, but I had NO IDEA I would get a truck load! WHOA, look at all these goodies they sent to me!!! So I would like to send out a special THANK YOU to the kind people at Elmer’s!! I have had a horrible past two weeks with unrelenting migraines and this really cheered me up!
And to my readers, you know you are going to get a chance at some of these goodies so be sure to stay tuned for some glue giveaways! In addition to providing me with so many products to play with, Elmer’s has also graciously become a sponsor for SPCC, my new color combo challenge blog. Be sure to join in on the challenges for a chance at some other great prizes.
Next, here are the cute little scallop tags I made to give away to anyone who purchases the D is for Dog stamp set from me this week. Purchase the D is for Dog stamp set this week from me and get this set of 8 doggie tags.
Make your own tags, supply list:
- 113236 Man’s Best Friend stamp set $19.95
- 109043 Scallop Circle Punch $15.95
- 104401 1&3/8 inch Circle Punch $15.95
- 100908 Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Pad $5.95
- 115659 Crushed Curry Stampin’ Pad $5.95
- 105121 Pixie Pink cardstock $5.50
- 101768 Green Galore cardstock $5.50
- 102067 Tempting Turquoise Cardstock $5.50
- 115317 Bermuda Bay cardsock $5.50
- 108362 Crop-a-dile $29.95
- The tag shape is from the Cricut Zooballoo cartridge.
- To make the circle embellishment: On Whisper White cardstock, stamp the paw print in Chocolate Chip ink and the dog bone in Melon Mambo ink. Punch out the circle with a 1 &3/8inch circle punch. Punch out a scallop circle out of Pink Passion cardstock using the Scallop circle punch. Layer the circle onto the Pink Passion scallop circle. Embellish the circle and the paw print with Stickles glitter glue. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to make the circle stand off your tag.
- The bottom egde was made with Certainly Celery cardstock and the Scallop Edge Punch. I then embellished it with Stickles glitter glue.
- Patterned paper is K & Company
- To position the sentiment at the top of the tag, I used my handy dandy Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Eyelet was set using my Crop-a-dile tool.