- Stamp sets used: Curvy Verses and Nursery Necessities, Tres Chic background stamp
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
- Ink: Basic Black
- Accessories: 1/2inch Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Scallop Circle punch, 1 and 3/8inch circle punch, pretties kit
Use the above card as your inspiration for your project this week. Be sure to leave me a comment with a link to your project so I can see it. I may just showcase your project on my blog!
Here is the card I made using the inspiration card. This card is my last car for D is for Dog Week. I hope you got a couple of ideas and remember to purchase by Saturday to receive the super cute scallop tags free with your stamp set.
- Card measures 4.5inches square. Base cardstock is Orchid Opulence.
- Paw was stamped using Rich Razzleberry onto Whisper White cardstock. The scallop circle is Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Flower accent was made using Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay cardstock and a button.
- Dog was stamped onto a 2inch circle using Soft Suede ink. Dog bone was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- TIP It is easy to cut circles with a cutting tool like the Stampin’ UP Circle Cutter or the Martha Stewart circle cutter. They cut up to 5.5inch circles!