I had 37 official entries into the Design Team call and it was very difficult to narrow it down to just 12. With that said, I am very pleased with the SP Divas! I picked them for a number of reasons -they had enthusiasm, talent, great photos – but most of all, they seemed very genuine in what they were doing. Each week, they didn’t necessarily have the best projects, but they had that special something extra I was looking for in a Diva -passion for designing and their passion was contagious.
For those of you that were not chosen, I hope that will not stop you from trying out for future DT calls! You all have incredible talent and everyone has something to offer. Please keep playing along here at SPCC. You never know when I will ask you to host a Finally Friday challenge or even become the next guest designer!!
Now let’s meet those wonderful SP Divas!
If you want to know anything else….just ask!
- Emily is part of the Cards team here at SPCC.
- She does not yet have a blog, but you can find her work over at Vintage Plum, where she is an active member of the forum and gallery.
I am a mother of two adorable toddlers and a grade 2 teacher. I’ve been married to my wonderful hubby for 4 years. I’m an avid snowboarder, ice hockey player and outdoor enthusiast. I have been scrapbooking and card making for about 4 years, but since accepting that I’m addicted to paper I became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and spend all my spare time creating in my craft room. My favourite colour is PURPLE!!! I love it so much I have a purple sofa in my living room. I also love purple with green.
- Sandra is part of the Cards team here at SPCC.
- Sandra is a Canadian Stampin’ UP Demonstrator so if you need supplies, check her out!
- She can be found at her blog: http://stamperontheshore.blogspot.com/
I have been married to my best friend for almost 31 years. We have four grown children and 2 grandchildren. I teach Civil Engineering and Construction Science. I am also a former owner of a scrapbook shop. I have been scrapbooking (sort of) for over 30 years, but only in the past 5 years have become passionate about it. I am somewhat partial to blues or teal combined with brown, although I really love almost any papers.
- Susan is part of our Scrapbook team here at SPCC.
- She can be found on her blog: http://suessnippets.blogspot.com/
My name is Melisa Kreamer. Currently I live in Colorado, just outside of Denver with my wonderful boyfriend Chris. I just love it here in the Rocky Mountains! I work full time in the recreation field and when I am not working or scrapbooking, I enjoy reading, spending time outdoors and having time with my friends/family. I have a retro whimsy chic style in scrapbooking. I enjoy all the little embellishments on my pages, whether it be ribbons, brads, stickers, or whatever else I can find to enhance my layouts. My favorite color is purple and my current favorite color combo is lilac, sky blue and celery green.
- Melisa is part of our Scrapbook team here at SPCC.
- Melisa can be found on her blog: http://melisascraps.blogspot.com/
Hello, my name is Kristin and I currently live AZ with my husband & 3 fur babies. In 2005 my obsession with scrapbooking began. I’ve loved learning from other ladies, new techniques and always welcome a new challenges. My layouts revolve around my husband, our dogs, our families, and our adventures. I love scrapbooking because it’s a way not only to express yourself but preserve your memories for future generations. I am SO excited and honored to have been picked to be a part of SPCC’s very first Design Team. My favorite color combo so far has been SPCC #5.
- Kristin is part of our Scrapbook team here at SPCC, but I chose her because of her amazing work with altered items too.
- You can find her on her blog: http://craftasticlife.blogspot.com/
My name is Sabriena Satchwell, I am a Stampin’ Up demonstrator in Maple Ridge, British Columbia (Canada) were I live with my amazing boyfriend, Nick and our two fur-kids, Hershey and Harley. My favorite colours are always changing! But right now my favorite colours are from the new Stampin’ Up! in colours… Rich Razzelberry, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo. Not counting Stampin’ Up’s! new in colours Regal Rose and Rose Red are by far my favorites! (I am a pink fan what can I say!)
- Sabriena is part of the Cards team here at SPCC.
- Sabriena is a Canadian Stampin’ UP Demonstrator so be sure to ask her about her stamps!
- She can be found at her blog: http://littlemissscrapalicious.blogspot.com/
I’m Raechelle Bellus and I am really excited to be a part of this new adventure! I am a wife, a mom/full time step-mom to 5 beautiful girls at home ages 9-18, and a 19 yo step-son who is in the Army. I am also a part-time cashier at Target. We have 4 cats and 2 dogs; a white lab and a Great Dane. It’s crazy around here, but I love it and wouldn’t trade it for anything! I have been scrapping about 7 years and enjoy dabbling in layouts, cards and altered projects. I do some occasional stamping (which I need to make more time for). I am hoping to branch out and work with some more artisitic ideas in the future. My favorite colors to work with are pinks, reds, browns, creams and blues. I have always thought I was good with colors, but haven’t always challenged (or stretched myself) to use them. Thanks to SPCC, I have been able to create some projects with color combos that I would never have used and it’s refreshing! I am always looking forward to the newest posting.
- Raechelle is part of the Scrapbook team here at SPCC.
- She can be found at her blog: http://raebellus.blogspot.com/
When not fulfilling my CEO duties of Myers Inc. & Taxi Service you can find me in my craft room. I love making layouts, cards, altered art, and am trying to teach myself more about my camera and photography. I am an enthusiastic challenge junkie. It’s so liberating and gets my creative juices a-flowin’ to be given an “assignment”. I’m often pushed in directions I may not have traveled left to my own devices. I am also a technique freak. I’ve amassed quite an arsenal of various creative elements (inks, paints, glazes, embossing accoutrement, etc.) and love to find new ways to use them. Although my color choices are often dictated by the photo or patterned paper I’m working with, I absolutely love the color combo of turquoise, red, black and white.
- Heidi is part of the Scrapbook team here at SPCC.
- She can be found at her blog: http://notbusyenuf.blogspot.com/
I am a SAHM and have a teenage son who keeps me extremely busy with football and track. I love reading, camping, the beach, lighthouses, NASCAR and “Deadliest Catch.” I love photography, scrapbooking, cardmaking, and anything I can me creative with! My favorite color is blue and my favorite color combo is bright blue, lime green and bright pink! I love bright colors, but love to be challenged to use all colors! I love being creative and hope to inspire others and bring out their true creative side! Enjoy life and CREATE!
- Stephanie is part of the Cards team here at SPCC.
- She can be found at her blog: http://seastephscreations.blogspot.com/
I am a scrap-addict, who loves to do anything with paper, bling, and glue. I am 39 years old, and an executive domestic engineer, in charge of 2 beautiful boys (10 & 12), and a sexy husband of 17 years!!!. They are all the most important things in my life. I have a mini Dachshund, named Zip, and a rotten cat, named Kitty. Aside from scrapping I love to read, chat online, and cook. I am addicted to Food Network.!! My favorite color combo is yellow, with black and white. It is so pretty, and goes with anything! BUT, my favorite color is Pink!!! Too bad I have boys!!
- Danielle is part of the Scrapbook team here at SPCC.
- She can be found on her blog: http://scrappy-arts-n-thoughts.blogspot.com/
My name is Kelly Marie Alvarez. I live in Los Angeles with my husband, Mike, and sweet dog, Putter. I have been stamping for about a year and a half now, but I have been making cards since I could hold a crayon. I just have always loved giving homemade cards! I love bright and fun design with a lot of cute and whimsy thrown in. My favorite color combo changes just about every day, but I love deep hot pink and avocado together right now!
- Kelly Marie is part of the Cards team here at SPCC.
- Kelly Marie also has an Etsy shop so be sure to check it out!
- She can be found at her blog: http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com/
- Kristina is part of the Cards team here at SPCC.
- She can be found at her blog: http://kristinaflynn.blogspot.com/