Here is the color combo for this week’s challenge at SPCC, my new challenge blog. If you haven’t had a chance, check it out! I am holding a design team call and I want YOU to apply! I am looking for new faces so this is a great opportunity for newbies to get on a DT. It is my hope that SPCC grows to be BIG! So far, it is fabulous because of all the great ladies entering the contest each week.
Here is the card I made. Sorry it is kinda blurry. I hope you can still see it!
- My card features the brand new In Colors shown in the color combo: Soft Suede polka dot ribbon and, Bermuda Bay ink and Cardstock, and Melon Mambo ink and cardstock.
- All the stamps used are from the Stampin’ UP Friends 24-7 stamp set
- The frame is a Sizzix scallop frame made with a Big Shot Die (be sure to check out the side bar for the Big Shot giveaway).
- For the background I just stamped the Bermuda Bay ink on the same colored cardstock
- The dots on the scallop frame are dots I made with Stickles glitter glue.