I just want to say, the Big Shot Giveaway is in full swing! It is official, I will be giving a Big Shot away!!! We’ve got five players. If you want to have a chance at winning a Big Shot, be sure to click on the bottom of this post for full details!!!
Today, I have another Stamp-A-Stack project to show ya. We had our Stamp-A-Stack today and it was a bunch of fun until my stupid migraine ruined everything :O( Thank goodness, everyone was almost finished anyway so I wasn’t too much of a party pooper.
I designed this card with my Inkalicious Divas challenge in mind as well. This week, my Inkalicious Divas team started its new Bi-Weekly team challenges. Our first challenge was to design a non-traditional birthday themed card. Now what kind of team leader would I be if I didn’t make a challenge card?? If you want to join my team, Stampin’ UP is still offering a fabulous $85 starter kit so sign up today!
Let me tell you, when I got finished designing this card, I felt a little giddy inside because I really liked the way it turned out! AND THEN I NOTICED THE SMUDGE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can you see it??? Oh well. . .
- Embossed background was made with the Big Shot and a Texturz Plate from the Stampin’ UP Backgrounds I
- TIP: When running Texturz plates through your Big Shot, add a sheet of scrap cardstock between your Texturz Impressions Pad and Texturz Silicone Rubber sheet so that your texture background will show up extra crisp.
- Cardstock is YoYo Yellow, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, and Melon Mambo
- Ink is Summer Sun, Bermuda Bay, and Melon Mambo
- Scallops were made with the Stampin’ UP Scallop Edge Punch
- Circle stamps are from the Stampin’ UP Circle Circus stamp set
- Sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set