For this week’s Stamptivity challenge, use your Stamptivity stamps with an over sized accent of some sort. For my sample card, I used an over sized flower with my stamped image.
- This card features a stamped image from the Stamptivity Wedding and Stationery text stamp set. This is one of my favorite stamped images of all time. It is just so gorgeous and lovely.
- The background paper is Stampin’ UP Baja Breeze cardstock (In Color 08-09, now retired)
- Sentiment and flower was made with American Crafts patterned paper from the A La Carte paper pack
- Sentiment is glitter thickers
- Eyelets are American Crafts
- TIP: for easy eyelet setting use a Crop-a-dile, it is an awesome tool!
- Cardstock for the sentiment is Stampin’ UP Basic Black
- Ribbon is Stampin’ UP Certainly Celery 1/4inch grosgrain