Before I get to the Stamptivity challenge, I was to remind you that TOMORROW is the ROYAL BLOG TOUR!!! Come back bright and early to start touring through some awesome samples made with new stamp sets from the Stampin’ UP catalog! During the next three days, I will still be posting my normal daily blog post, but my special Royal Blog Tour post will remain at the top of my blog, so be sure to scroll down for your daily dose of SP. :O) I worked hard on my Royal Blog Tour sample cards. I hope you like them! (Shhhh! I will also be offering up some blog candy too, so be sure to check out the tour!)
Now let’s talk about Stamptivity. . .
Stamptivity is a lovely clear stamp company based in the UK that I happen to design for. If you haven’t looked at their stamps, be sure to take a look. They are a great company and their designs are fabulous.
For this week’s Stamptivity Saturday challenge… use pastels as the main colors on your card! Ha ha! I know many of you dislike pastels, but I happen to enjoy them very much so pull out those pastel colors and make a project!
Here is my card I made:
- Main stamp image and border at bottom are both from the Stamptivity The Wedding Dress in Arbour stamp set
- Main Image is stamped onto Bashful Blue cardstock using Not Quite Navy ink
- Bottom border is stamped using Baja Breeze ink
- Background cardstock is Pretty in Pink cardstock
- patterned paper is from the American Crafts A la Carte paper pack
- Sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Kind & Caring Thoughts stamp set. This is a Hostess level 3 stamp set.
- Sentiment is stamped onto Riding hood red cardstock with Basic black ink and punched out with an oval punch. Then it was layered on a Certainly Celery scallop oval punch out.