Here’s another installment of one of my favorite weekly posts. . . USE it Tuesday:
Today my project uses ribbon and patterned paper that I am trying not to hoard. As you may already know. . . I have a SERIOUS paper hoarding problem. I buy and I buy and then I don’t use it. I recently reorganized my scrap room a little bit because I did not have all my similar items together. I had some patterned paper and some cardstock just stacked on shelves around the room. When I was done organizing everything together with similar items, I ended up with a WHOLE SHELF of paper! WHOA! I totally didn’t think my paper problem was quite that bad. . . so today, I am using some patterned paper. My project also reveals the July Stamp Set of the Month here at Scrapmaster’s Paradise.
- This card features the Stampin’ UP True Friend stamp set. This stamp set is the July Stamp Set of the Month here at SP! That means receive 10% off this stamp set for this month only if you order from me.
- The ribbon used it Stampin’ UP Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain. I love all the new In Color ribbons, but they are so pretty, I have trouble using them! (I have an In Color Ribbon share going on now! Check it out: http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2009/07/join-my-product-shares.html).
- I used Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry ink
- Cardstock is Rich Razzleberry
- Patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper pack (I have a DSP share going on now too!!)
- For the sentiment tag, I used the Stampin UP horizontal slot punch to make the holes and then I used a tiny piece of ribbon with a matching brad. Making tags is a great way to use up the last little pieces of a ribbon.