Here is another card for Season of Friendship week! With this card, I went in a more Fall direction :O)
- Tree and leaves are from the Stampin’ UP Season of Friendship stamp set. The leaves are stamped in Dusty Durango, Really Rust, Riding Hood Red, and Crushed Curry inks. Tree base was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
- Sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the sentiment lined up straight.
- Around the edges of the white paper, I used an edge distresser and then inked only the edges with Chocolate Chip ink. I had to roll the edges up a little bit with my fingers to get the effect shown.
- Background is Really Rust cardstock.
- Ribbon is Stampin’ UP Soft Suede 1/2inch polkadot grosgrain ribbon.