Here is another one of my Happy Together projects:
- All the stamps use on this card came from the Stampin’ UP Happy Together stamp set.
- The background is Kraft cardstock measuring 4.50X5.5inches. I stamped the flowers using one of the new Stampin’ UP In Colors, Rich Razzleberry.
- TIP: Design your own simple background by repeating the same simple stamped image over your cardstock.
- The Birds and sentiment are stamped onto Almost Amethyst cardstock. This piece of cardstock measures approximately 1.50X3.75inches. The birds were stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink and the sentiment was stamped with Basic Black ink.
- TIP: Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect stamp placement when stamping multiple stamps and sentiments!
- The scallop edge was made using the Stampin’ UP Scallop Edge Punch. This piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock measures approximately 3inches long.