Today, I would like to share a cute little card with you. This card features the Stampin’ UP Season of Friendship stamp set, a SNEAK PEEK, and SP Color Combo #11. This is one of the most fun color combos I have played with. I had a couple more ideas with the color combo so maybe I can squeeze another project in this week.
Be sure to play along this week at SP Color COmbos *link is in the sidebar* because iCopic.com is sponsoring and the prize is DELIGHTFUL!!! A pack of 8 Copic Ciao markers! For real!!! YEAH!! Can ya tell I am excited? LOL iCopic sent me a set of Copic Ciaos too and I LOVE these markers!!! Don’t tell my SU markers, but I may have to get more of these beauties.
- Tree, sentiment, and leaves are all from the Stampin’ UP Season of Friendship stamp set. The trunk and sentiment were both stamped in Soft Suede ink. Then, I just stamped the leaves randomly in Green Galore ink until I had enough leaves on my little tree.
- TIP: Sentiments are easy to stamp using the Stamp-a-ma-jig! This is a must have item for perfect stamp placement!
- The leaves are outlined with a Copic Spica gliter pen. These things are super glittery, but you can’t really see the glitter in my scanned photo. The grass was also made with the Spica.
- The bear is a stamp from the SNEAK PEEK Stampin’ UP Beary Best Friends stamp set. This is a Build a Bear!! There is also a little girl in this stamp set. It will be available for purchase starting September 1st when the Holiday Mini catalog comes out.
- The Build a Bear image was colored in using Copic Ciao markers and a SU Green Galore marker.
- I cut the bear out using an Xacto knife and then attached it to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Whisper White cardstock is layered onto a peice of Green Galore cardstock.
Here is a photo of the Beary Best Friends stamp set: