Here is another card using the Stampin’ UP Very Thankful stamp set. I just love this peacock stamp. So elegant!!
- The patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Cottage Wall paper pack.
- Card measures 4.25X5.5inches and the base is Rich Razzleberry cardstock (In Color 09-10)
- For the stamped image, I sponged the background using Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay ink on a cotton ball.
- TIP: When sponging, test out your “sponge” on a scrap paper to make sure you haven’t gotten too much ink on your sponge. I was going for a very light sponge look so I had to dab a little extra onto my scrap paper to get the lightness I was looking for.
- Thank you stamp is from the Stampin’ UP Very Thankful stamp set. I stamped it using Classic Basic Black ink.
- TIP: Wait a few seconds before messing with your stamped image!! My Basic Black ink pad is pretty juicy and I have to wait a second for the ink to dry after I stamp. I have smudged many a project because I was impatient! LOL
- My sponged piece if Whisper White cardstock measures 2.5X3inches and the Bermuda Bay cardstock mat measures 2.75X3.25inches.
- Ribbon is Stampin’ UP Bermuda Bay. This ribbon is 1/2inch Polka dot grosgrain ribbon. I have a ribbon share going in my online store if you would like to sample all the new In Color polka dot ribbons.