This week I have a double USE IT! LOL I used my Cricut Hello Kitty cartridge which has hardly been used PLUS I used my Shimmerz paint (Thank you, Danielle and Shimmerz!!) Danielle, the DT coordinator at Shimmerz AND Shimmerz are both sponsors over at SPCC and I got a couple of bottles of shimmerz to play with. Well, I haven’t much played with them so I decided to USE IT today!!
- This card features a brand new Stampin’ UP stamp set called Sweet Centers. Notice that thing holding the candy??? That is one of Stampin’ UP’s new Sweet Treat Cups!!! This is the coolest concept. . . Put candy on your card! Tee hee hee!!!!! I wish you could see my face right now because as I am writing this I have the goofiest smile on my face because this is the coolest thing!! I just love the idea of putting candy on the card. This stamp set is so cute too because, as you can probably tell, it is designed to coordinate with these Sweet Treat Cups! I will have plenty more projects to share using this cute stamp set with the Sweet Treat Cups. I absolutely love it.
- Hot air balloon base was stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Clouds are cut from the Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge (this is the Hello Kitty Shape cartridge) using my Cricut Expression. The clouds range from 1/2inch tall to 1.25inches tall. My dear friend Stephanie pointed out to me that the Expression will cut smaller sizes than 1inch, unlike the Cricut Machine. I got my Expression in June and I didn’t know this! I just assumed that it wouldn’t cut smaller than 1inch since my other one wouldn’t.
- Clouds were painted with Shimmerz Blingz “Pixie Dust” and then attached to my card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment on the cloud is from the Stampin’ UP Very Thankful stamp set.
- I added just a touch of Stickles glitter glue to the hot air balloon.