This is the last of my Forest Friends creations. I hope you enjoyed my Forest Friends week. I really had a lot of fun with this stamp set.
- This card measures 4.25X5.5inches. The background is Chocolate Chip cardstock that was embossed on the Big Shot using a Texturz plate from Stampin’ UP.
- I rubbed my Craft Whisper White ink over the raised background to give it this vintage-y feel. NOTE: You have to heat set the Craft ink because it will smudge and take forever to dry. Whisper White is one of those tricky inks that sometimes won’t dry for DAYS! Just run your heat gun over your paper for a few seconds and you should be good to go.
- Ribbon is Stampin’ UP Bermuda Bay 1/2inch Polka Dot Grossgrain
- The little deer is from the Stampin’ UP Forest Friends stamp set. It was stamped in Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White cardstock and then Punched out with the Stampin’ UP 1 3/8inch circle punch.
- Then I put the circle punch onto a Scallop Circle punch out of Baja Breeze cardstock (retired In Color).