Want a chance to win this gorgeous digi stamp? Then head on over to the SP Color Combos Blog and play along with this weeks color combo challenge and you could be one of TWO winners to get this digi stamp!!!
Denise, the owner of Whimsy Stamps graciously let me have this lovely digi stamp to play with. I had some major printer issues today (you would think with THREE printers in the house we would manage, but apparently I was wrong!) so I finally got these printed. I had a bunch of fun with this stamp, Denise! Thank you, girl!! Be sure to head over to SPCC and play along for a chance to win another great stamp from Whimsy Stamps as well!
- This card measures 4.25X5.5inches
- The background is Stampin’ UP Pink Pirouette paper (retired In Color 08-09)
- I used a Texturz plate on the background cardstock with my Big Shot machine (gotta love that thing!)
- The red accents are Stampin’ UP Riding Hood Red cardstock (retired In Color 08-09)
- I printed out the Whimsy Stamp using a laser jet printer and had no problem with smearing and I used a combo of Copics (more news about Copics tomorrow!!) and Stampin’ UP markers to color in my stamp.
- I trimmed around my stamped image using my Xacto Gripster (Its PINK!!!) This baby cuts so perfectly even in the smallest little spaces. Perfect for getting around details.
- Sentiment is a Stampin’ UP stamp called Forever and it was sold as a single stamp. It is stamped using Chocolate Chip and then punched out using an oval punch and layered onto a Scallop Oval Punch out using Stampin’ Dimensionals.