This is one of my favorite LO’s I have made in a while and it happened to be using my Christmas Combo #4.
Remember Christmas Combos are just for fun, but if you play along, you might be featured on my blog!! THIS FRIDAY, I will be featuring some awesome projects my readers made from some of my recent challenges!!!
I had some questions arise about the Christmas Combos so here is a mini Q&A:
Q: When do the Xmas Combos start?
A: I will be posting new Xmas Combos at random all the way up until Christmas. I have over THIRTY Christmas combos. I don’t have a set schedule for when I will be posting these challenges so you will just have to stay tuned. Be sure to sign up for email updates or become a follower so you don’t miss a thing!
Q: When do the Xmas Combos end? How long do I have to participate?
A: Well, they don’t end until Christmas! I am leaving the Mr. Linky widgets opened on the Christmas Combos until Christmas, but they will be monitored. If you post to any of the older ones, I will get an email so I will still know if you are playing along with my older combos.
Q: What if I don’t have Stampin’ UP products?
A: Well then buy them from me! LOL No, but seriously, you can use ANY brand of products you like as long as your colors are close to the color combo! These are the same rules at the regular weekly SP Color Combo Challenge over at SPCC.
- That “Cutest Reindeer” is ME as a little kid!!! LOL I found this photo and just had to use it on something :O)
- I made this LO for my DT work over at Your Memories Here.
- Patterned paper is from one of the holiday paper stacks out this year at HL.
- The edging at the bottom was made on Stampin’ UP Very Vanilla cardstock using the Stampin’ UP Scallop Edge Punch.
- The little frames are actually wooden frames I received from Your Memories Here. The top two were painted a green and a purple matte color so I jazzed them up with Ranger Crackle Paint in Worn Lipstick. Then I jazzed up the white frame with the matching Distressed Stickles in Worn Lipstick.
- Inside the pink frames, I stamped the reindeer from the Stampin’ UP Winter Post stamp set using Close to Cocoa classic ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock.
- All the flowers are Primas from Your Memories Here. I stuck brads in the centers and then embellished them all with various types of Stickles.
- I did some faux stitching on the word patterned paper using my Technique Tuesday Hanging By a Thread set and Chocolate Chip Classic ink.