Happy Cricut Wednesday everyone! Today I would like to share with you, this little girly card I made. Now I totally know what you are thinking, “Duh, where is the Cricut die cut???”. Well It is attached to the brad!!! LOL. I used my Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge to make a circle that I could use with my i-Top brad maker tool! How cool is that!!
- Build a Bear and balloon are from the Stampin’ UP Beary Best Friends stamp set. I colored them in with Stampin’ UP In Color Markers.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Beary Best Wishes stamp set.
- Patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Cottage Wall paper pack (one of my new faves!!)
- Brad is covered with paper from the same Cottage Wall paper pack
- I used the Stampin’ UP Eyelet Border punch for the lighter purple patterned paper.
- cardstock is Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry.
Here is a photo of the Beary Best Friends stamp set:
Here is a photo of the Beary Nice Wishes stamp set: