**I am on a ProvoCraft/Cricut Boycott! They won’t get another dime from me! Got a Cricut? Well use it! Don’t have one yet? Consider a different machine!! Click here for more details about my boycott and how I got here!! You can join the boycott too!**
Here is a LO I made this week for the Practical Scrappers challenge blog (Link is under “I Design For)! I am using it as my Cricut Wednesday project as well because I used two different Cricut cartridges on this LO :O)
I had a bunch of fun with this one. The challenge this week is to make a LO using plain old punch shapes: cirlces, squares, etc.
- The smaller circles are made with my Stampin UP 1 3/8 circle punch. The larger circle is from the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge.
- The house is made from the Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge. The cardstock colors used were: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, and Very Vanilla. I layered all of the pieces and then used some Stickles glitter glue to accent the snow on the roof.
- The “snow” at the bottom was made by tearing strips of Whisper White cardstock. Then I ran the WW cardstock through the Big Shot using a swirly Texture Plate from Stampin’ UP. After I got all the pieces glued in place, I added some Stickles glitter glue to some of the swirls on the texture.
- I hate that you can’t really see it in the photo, but there are GORGEOUS snowflakes stamped on all the circles!!!! These are snowflakes from the Stampin’ UP Serene Snowflakes stamp set. I accented the snowflakes with glitter glue as well.
- The background paper is glitter cardstock from a Christmas Premium Stack.
- Photo mat is Bashful Blue cardstock. I used a Basic Black marker to do my journaling and then added the Serene Snowflake accent in Not Quite Navy Classic ink using my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig.