I have to be honest with you, like I always am. . . I came up with this combo. . . and I was thinking to myself “girl, I must be crazy!!” because I wasn’t sure about this one! LOL As the creator of the color combo, one should NOT feel that way, you would think!
Well. . . then I came up with THIS LAYOUT and I had a complete change of heart! This might be the best color combo of all time! OK OK, maybe that is a bit extreme, but it is just a gorgeous color combo. I hope you like it too :O) Come play along with us too, click on the cute button!
- This is a LO of me as a little girl :O) My mom is out of town so I can’t ask her about it so that is why there is no journaling. I just had this photo in my stash.
- The giant circle is from a Stampin’ UP 12X12 Really Rust cardstock and was cut with the Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge. It is an 11inch circle.
- The fourishes were stamped with the Baroque Motifs stamp set with Whisper White Craft ink and then heat embossed with Clear embossing powder.
- To make the scallops, I just punched out Basic Black circles using the Stampin’ UP 1 3/8inch circle punch and attached them to the back of the Really Rust big circle.
- Stitching is actually a faux stitching stamp from the Technique Tuesday Hanging By a Thread set. I used Really Rust ink to make the stitching.
- The accent stamps are all from the Stampin’ UP Baroque Motifs stamp set and are stamped in Basic Black and Really Rust.
- Title is Felt Thickers.
Here is SPCC#15: