**I am on a ProvoCraft/Cricut Boycott! They won’t get another dime from me! Got a Cricut? Well use it! Don’t have one yet? Consider a different machine!! Click here for more details about my boycott and how I got here!! You can join the boycott too!**
Here is the LO I made this week for Practical Scrappers. Be sure to go over there and play along! They have great challenges to get you motivated to use the stuff you already have.
- This LO features a photo of Johnny, my fiance, when he was younger LOL.
- I used some old alphabet stickers to make the cool borders across the pages.
- The patterned paper is from a Love Elsie stack I got a long time ago.
- The cardstock is Stampin’ UP YoYo Yellow and Green Galore
- Title is felt Thickers
- Tab was made with the Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge
- Flourish Corner was made with the Home Accents cartridge