WHOA It has been FOREVER since I had an IBC Challenge, so I thought maybe I would try to start throwing these back into the mix every once in a while :O) enjoy!!
IBCC stands for Idea Book & Catalog Challenge. The IBC challenges are intended to get everyone thinking about the Stampin’ UP catalog as an idea book and not only a catalog (since it is intended to be BOTH). The Idea Book & Catalogs are all filled with great sample projects which you can use as inspiration for many different types of projects.
Use the project below as your inspiration for your project this week:
- For the background, I used Certainly Celery cardstock and stamped the snowflakes using VersaMark ink.
- The snowflakes are from the Stampin’ UP Christmas Punch stamp set. This is a hostess level 2 stamp set in the catalog.
- The Santa postage stamp stamp is also part of the Christmas Punch stamp set. LOVE IT!!!
- Patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP
- Ribbon is the new Stampin’ UP stitched cotton ribbon! It is so pretty.
- I made the big brad with some of the coordinating Stampin’ UP patterned paper and the i-Top brad maker.