Happy Monday everyone! Today brings another color combo :O) We are already on combo #17, can you believe it!!??
And here is the card I made for the challenge:
I did not have this ready ahead of time so I had to bust my booty today to work on it :O) I hope you like it! I was impressed with how it came out, actually.
- All cardstock is from Stampin’ UP: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Ribbon is from the new Holiday Mini. This is the new Sleigh Bells cotton ribbon! LOVE IT!!! I can’t get enough of this cute little stitched ribbon.\
- Sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Grateful Greetings stamp set using Real Red ink.
- Snowman and swooshes are both from the Stampin’ UP Snow Buddies stamp set I featured yesterday on my layout (you can see it by clicking here!) The hat is actually a separate stamp from the Snowman so I had to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it lined up properly.
- I colored the snowman’s scarf and hat using my Stampin’ UP markers that matched the color combo: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, and Real Red.
- I embossed the So Saffron cardstock with a Texturz plate using my handy dandy Big Shot.
- The corners of the Bashful Blue and the So Saffron cardstock were punched with the Corner Rounder punch.
Play along here: http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/09/spcc-17.html