***You can find the winners for SPCC#12 below this post!***
Happy Monday everyone! I am here to bring you this week’s color combo! I want to say a few (ok MANY) words before I move on to the main event :O)
- THANK YOU!!! I know, I know, I say it all the time, but I mean it all the time. You guys are so awesome! I just can’t believe how great ya’ll have made SPCC become. I feel honored to bring you your color combos 😀
- I want to give a GIANT THANK YOU to Susan Zuzarte for being our awesome and very first guest diva!! She did such an amazing job and I was very proud to have her as part of our team. You will still be seeing her around here from time to time because she is also a sponsor! Thank you, Susan!!
- Kat, I have NOT forgotten your gorgeous album, I will get it uploaded this week! (the next bullet point explains why I haven’t posted it yet)
- If you have been following my personal blog, you already know about my recent (well somewhat ongoing) health problems lately. I appreciate all your thoughts, prayers, and support. i have been unable to respond to all the emails I have been receiving. It means a great deal to me and my family and I just want you to know that. On my personal blog, I will continue to keep you all updated on what’s happening. I want to mention it here because I will be having more help behind the scenes from some of the Divas so there will be some little changes to come.
- Do you own a Cricut machine???? Then make sure to hop on over to Just Buggin’, my new Cricut challenge blog! LOL yes I am totally serious, I started another challenge blog with my buddy Sara Fink! There aren’t any prizes yet, but the challenges will definitely get you using your Cricut more! We will also be sharing some tips and techniques for getting the most out of your machines (And of course you can combine challenges!!)
This week, my color combo is one that could go in a ton of different ways. When creating this color combo, I had tons of ideas fluttering through my head. I hope you will have some ideas from these colors too!
To find out the details of our SP Diva’s projects, click on their names in Mr. Linky. Their names will have SP Diva beside them so you know they are a diva!!
Use this color combo for your project -be it a card, scrapbook LO, 3D or altered item. You do NOT have to use Stampin’ UP brand colors, but you do have to use colors close to these colors.
Entries are due on Sunday, September 6th. Next Monday (in the afternoon), I will showcase the winner and the SP Top Five. The winners for last week will be posted later today.
Our amazing sponsor this week is. . . . iCopic.com!!!!
iCopic.com as the name suggests is a Copic retailer! They sell all the Copic varieties and accessories for your coloring needs! iCopic.com has awesome prices, great customer service, and an awesome selection. If you need Copic markers, iCopic.com is the place to go.
Kevin and Ashley over at iCopic.com have generously donated a whole month’s worth of Copic prizes for our SPCC Challenges and this is the final week they will be sponsoring. Not only that, they donated Copics for our lovely SP Divas and myself as well!!! Unbelievable, right??? Thank you so much, Kevin and Ashley!! If you need Copics, please visit Kevin and Ashley over at iCopic.com . They will not disappoint!
iCopic has donated this lovely prize for one lucky winner this week:
The winner this week will receive:
- Copic Ciao – Set of 8 Craft Pastel Marker Kit + 1 Multiliner Pen -This set retails for nearly $40 and one lucky winner is going to be the proud owner of this amazing set!!
iCopic was generous enough to send a pack of Copic Ciao’s (different colors than these) for me to have and let me tell you, these markers are FAB-U-LOUS!! They color so perfectly, I am really impressed with them!! My project this week uses some of my Copic Ciao markers. You NEED to try out some of these markers for yourself.
To enter this week’s challenge:
To get your direct link, on your blog click on the title of your blog post about this weeks SPCC and copy the URL from the text box at the top of your browser. It should be your blog address followed by a bunch of extra information. To copy the URL, highlight the long address and press Control (CTRL) + C on your keyboard. Then on the SPCC blog, go to Mr. Linky and type your name. Put your cursor where it says URL and then hit CTRL + V. Now you should have the direct link. Then submit it!
YES =Direct link: http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2009/07/spcc-5-happy-bird-card.html
If you have a problem with Mister Linky, simply add your link to the comments section.
If you don’t have a blog, email me a photo of your project at email@example.com with your name, and I will get your project added.
|1. Susan (SP Diva)
2. Sandra SP DIVA
3. Sabriena Satchwell (SP Diva)
4. Samantha (Creator)
6. Emily-SP Diva
7. Heidi (SP Diva)
8. Danielle *SP Diva*
10. Stephanie *SP Diva*
11. Kristin L
13. Vanessa Gutierrez
14. Lisa Buttafuoco
15. Linda B
16. Laurel Beard
|17. Allison B
18. Alison Lee
19. Stacy G
20. Janet Bagnall
23. Deanne K
26. ineke da cruz
27. Melisa (SP Diva)
30. Melissa Ladd
|33. JESSICA @ Paper Therapy
36. Lynne in NI
37. Chrissy Lux
38. Christine C
39. Diana Fisher
41. Kristin Perez
42. Melissa B
43. Amy Lingenfelser
45. Terri E
46. nikki schmaltz
Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.