I am making a minor adjustment this week. I will be running my specials on a BI-WEEKLY basis to coincide with my newsletter rather than coinciding with my Stamp Set of the Week. I have had a couple of requests for this from newsletter subscribers so this is what I will be doing from now on.
Speaking of newsletters, be sure you are a subscriber to my bi-weekly newsletter because newsletter subscribers occasionally get special coupons and newsletter ONLY specials. I recently switched over to a fancy smancy newsletter so it is better than ever before! :O)
For this week, I will be sharing projects made with the Stampin’ UP Grateful Greetings stamp set. This is such a fun stamp set. I am offering a special this week, but I am going to be revealing it to you only AFTER I have revealed it to my newsletter subscribers. And there will be a limit on the number of people involved so it pays to be a newsletter subscriber if you know what I mean!
So here is my card for today:
- My card uses the sketch this week from Mojo Monday
- It also uses the color combo from SP Color Combos
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Grateful Greetings stamp set
- The skeleton is from the Twick or Tweet stamp set. This stamp is the reason I ordered this set! I just LOVE LOVE that dog hanging off the skeleton’s little bones!!!! HILARIOUS!!
- The background was made using a Stampin’ UP Texture plate and the Big Shot. I inked over the Basic Black cardstock with Whisper White classic ink to make it look all worn and aged.