**I am on a ProvoCraft/Cricut Boycott! They won’t get another dime from me! Got a Cricut? Well use it! Don’t have one yet? Consider a different machine!! Click here for more details about my boycott and how I got here!! You can join the boycott too!**
This week there will not be a stamp set of the week! GASP!!! Usually, I finish up my Stamp Set of the Week projects during the week BEFORE it is set to go live on my blog, but due to the flu, I wasn’t able to get anything done last week past Tuesday. I got some “other” projects done, but not enough. I will just be skipping this week so next week make sure to get your Stamp Set of the Week game face back on and ready!!!! :O) I am going to be playing along with the Challenge Blog Blog Hop all this week so you will be hearing about it. Be sure to check it out!! You can get there through SPCC.
In lieu of sharing another weekly stamp set with you, today I thought I would share a new HOSTESS STAMP SET with you along with my Christmas Combo #5!!! This has to be one of my most favorite hostess sets ever! I used the stamp set called Snow Buddies and it is a level 2 hostess set that will only be available during the Holiday Mini until January 4th.
Stampin’ UP has decided to start offering three mini catalogs per year, each lasting for 4 months each. That means there will ALWAYS be a mini catalog available filled with new goodies. Along with these new goodies is new hostess sets!! LOVE IT!!!
Here is my Christmas Combo #5:
Remember, if you use my Christmas Combo for your Christmas or Winter Holiday project, add your project to Mr. Linky below. You might just be featured on my blog!!! And you will get my special “I was Featured” button for your blog. :O) To see my other Christmas Combos, click here!
- I used the sketch from Scrapbooks & Stuff for the Challenge Blog Hop. GREAT Sketch!!
- Background cardstock is Tempting Turquoise cardstock
- Patterned paper is from the Stampin’ UP Simply Scrappin’ Crew Kids Girl Kit. I cut this neat shape out using the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The borders and journaling circle are also from the same kit.
- The flourish next to the title and the snowflakes at the bottom were stamped using the Stampin’ UP Snow Buddies stamp set in Whisper White. Then I heat embossed them with white embossing powder so they would really pop off the page.
- The snowman accent and the snowflake scallops are all stamped from the Snow Buddies stamp set and then colored in with Stampin’ UP markers. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to make some of them pop off the page for some extra dimension and then covered them with some Stickles.
- I used the Stampin’ UP 1 3/8inch circle punch and the scallop circle punch to make the snowflake scallops.