Here is the card I came up with:
- For my card, I used the sketch from this week’s Sunday Sketch and Stamp.
- The ribbon is from the Stampin UP Holiday Mini. It is a stitched cotton ribbon and it is so much prettier in person!
- The trees are stamped from the Stampin’ UP Lovely As A Tree stamp set.
- The sentiment is from the Stampin’ UP Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
- The Real Red cardstock is stamped with the filigree stamp from the Stampin’ UP Friends 24-7 stamp using VersaMark to make a subtle background, but you really can’t see it well in the scan. I wish you could, because the background really makes this card!! Shucks!!
If you use the Christmas Color Combo, add a direct link to your project in Mr. Linky below so we can see it. I might just feature you on my blog! This week sometime, I am going to be posting some of my recent faves from my loyal readers so be sure to check back later this week!!