Here is the layout I made for this week’s Practical Scrappers challenge as part of their design team. The challenge this week is to use lace cardstock. I actually don’t own any lace cardstock so I used my Cricut to make some :O) I hope you will join us this week!! PS is a great challenge blog because it gets you to use things you already own. Love it!!
- Lace cardstock (the strip of fives) and “the list” die cuts are both from the Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge. They were both made from Stampin’ UP Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- The journaling square and larger alphas are from the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The other alphas and the 5 are from the Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge. These are all made from Stampin’ UP Very Vanilla cardstock.
- On the larger letters, I drew some faux stitching using my Stampin’ UP Rich Razzleberry marker. Stampin’ UP sells all the In Color 09-10 markers in one pack.
- TIP: When attaching small letters or other small die cuts, use a liquid glue like Tombow Multi that has a small detail tip. It is easier to attach the letters with a liquid glue when you have a smaller tip so you can easily place the glue where you need it.
- The ribbon is Stampin’ UP Rich RazzleberryPolka Dot Grosgrain ribbon.
- The large scallop square in the background was cut from the Cricut Storybook cartridge also. The two background patterned papers are from the DCWV Indian Summer Stack.