Here’s another card I made for SPCC #17. Be sure to play along this week because I am hosting the prize :O) Click here to go to SP Color Combo Challenge Blog now!!
Notice the ornament??? Well, I am going to show you all about it this Saturday in my Stampin’ With Sami Lesson!!! This ornament was made with the new Stampin’ UP Ornament Punch and Movers & Shapers Die and the Big Shot. Both of these just came out in the Stampin’ UP Holiday Mini Catalog.
- The snowman and flurry stamps are from the Stampin’ UP Snow Buddies stamp set. This is a Hostess level 2 stamp set from the new Holiday Mini catalog. This hostess set will only be available until January 4th.
- I colored the snowman in with my Stampin’ UP markers. I matted the whisper white cardstock onto So Saffron cardstock.
- I also used the snowflakes from this stamp set to stamp on the panels in the background of this card. The cardstock is Bashful Blue and the ink is Old Olive classic ink.
- I made the little tag out of Stampin’ UP Real Red. I just used the corner rounder punch on the corners and then the Horizontal Slot punch so that I could tie the ribbon on. The ribbon is 1/4inch Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon.
- The ornaments were made from Real Red and Old Olive cardstock. I stamped on them with a sentiment and mug stamp from the Stampin’ UP Cold & Cuddly stamp set.