Well, I have fallen behind in posting my Christmas Combos, but I am trying to step it up this week so I can catch up a little bit.
Here is Christmas Combo #9.
Remember, if you use my Christmas Combo for your Christmas or Winter Holiday project, add your project to Mr. Linky below. You might just be featured on my blog!!! And you will get my special “I was Featured” button for your blog. :O) To see my other Christmas Combos, click here!
And here is the card I made using this combo:
- The base of this card was made using the Cricut Wild Card cartridge and Bermuda Bay cardstock. Then I cut circles using the Accent Essentials cartridge from Stampin’ UP Kraft cardstock and MME glitter Christmas paper.
- All of the stamps are from the Stampin’ UP Cold and Cuddly stamp set and everything but the sentiment was stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock.
- The polar bear was stamped using Bermuda Bay Classic ink.
- The hat and cocoa mug were stamped using Rose Red Classic ink. The hat was stamped separately from the rest of the images (polar bear, iceberg, and mug were stamped as one layered image using the masking technique which can be found under the SWS Lessons tab at the top of my blog) and then I used a Stampin’ Dimensional to make the hat pop up off the card a little bit.
- The iceberg shape was stamped using Soft Suede Classic ink.
- The sentiment was stamped with Basic Black Classic ink onto Kraft cardstock using the Stamp-a-ma-jig (see Perfect Placement lesson under SWS Lessons tab) and then matted onto Rose Red cardstock.